Sunday, June 07, 2020

New Normal For Others, The Future I Was Dreaming

Howdy y'all! ☺️

March 19, 2020:

Since I have recuperated and I have more time to do what i want at home due to the enhanced community quarantine, I wanted to share my thoughts and activities and document it digitally so by the time I have to remember and reminisce i'll just watch this video. 😁 Championship

During college I was with my friend riding an LRT i think it was our "OJT" days, we talked about seeing ourselves someday having a kid and being a mom, no particular partners in picture, we just wanted to be a mom.

Well, indeed be careful what you wish for because it comes with great responsibility and you have the power to make or break not just a routine or achievement but a life, from birth until end.

Being mommy is hard, tiring, fun, very emotional for me, exciting, full of hope and fulfilling. I hope I can be a good mommy, who nurtures, teaches and comforts.

May 12, 2020:

A sister, an aunt or a mom's care and understanding, a confidant, an expert support. Those were my experiences towards nurses who took care of me whenever I got hospitalized and colleagues at Legato whenever I needed products and procedures assistance. I'll be forever grateful. What you do for a living is pure dedication and faithfulness in little things. Keep the faith and that "malasakit" in you. And I'll do my part as well to make all your sacrifices worth it. #StaySafeStayHome #weareinthistogether 

My Updated Playlist:

The World's Best Pocket Fairy Tales From Nido




No comments: