Sunday, June 11, 2006

nice to see you again bloggie!:)

you know what? today may seem just an ordinary day for the rest of the world but for me, today is the inSAMEly outrageous moment of my life, for real!!!

many of my friends since highschool years knew me for this addiction.
i don't give a damn to those who will think of this as a senseless conversation, any way this is my blog and you are just having the privilege of reading it for free! take it or leave it. all i want is full honesty of who i am right here right now!;D

to cut the story short, today i finally made my fantasies come to life!
i finally met the persons who inspired me to be myself and to take the challege to undergo productive changes in my life..haha! dang, clint and bob moffatt! from the moffatt brothers then just the moffatts turned to hidell and now SAME SAME! (well, honestly the last name seems so ordinary and so mainstream..?!?)

my friend christine ignited the flame of hope to see them in flesh today!haha!
i am so outdated that i haven't even heard the news that they are here again in the philippines!!! oh my goodness! when tin informed me that by 4pm they will perform at SM north edsa mall, i have no doubts that this is my last chance to take a step in seeing them or else succumb to self-reproach of not having the courage to make a move for nth time!!!

thank God for giving me a blessing called boyfriend named joseph who accompanied me through fulfillment of this unfinished business!heehee!:D

after taking our lunch, without enough sleep, i rushed him to go with me to SM north edsa...rain poured while we rode the bus, the rusty old bus with rain drops that kept on falling on our heads!grrr!that's why i hate rainy days...damn!!! not to mention traffic jams that gave the feel of excitement on ever slow stop overs! i cannot miss this event will yah pleeaasse let us pass?!?! as much as i would like to take a snooze my eyes are wide awake to see every landmark to give me a piece of mind that we can make it in time for the show...

of course this story won't be a happy ending if we were late right? duh we made it in time to buy cds and posters and go wait until the front acts perform thier jobs before the main act shows what they've got....

i really missed that "rush of blood in your head" moment that you don't care what they say and think about you crazy little holler girls who haven't outgrown childhood infatuation as they used to say...hehehe...but something still doesn't fit, it seems incomplete?...

finally the cd signing is next and i can't wait to see them upclose!*sigh*
while i'm in line i admit i'm out of focus for a short time on what to feel, think, and even the things i planned to say and do because its like, this is it beck! what up?! its now or never!!!

i tried to take photos of them with my low tech camera phone at least and oh by the way, i hate that guy who was supposed to assist us who crumpled the cover of my cd?!careless freak!iron your face and brain instead! (that's the problem of those who do not know how to take care of the things that are not theirs!hmp!) ...as i stepped on the stage, i reached out for my cd for clint and bob to sign in, there in a jiffy it passed by just like that! damn! can we rewind that scene?!........

clint signed the cover of the cd, i said "congratulations", clint starred at me like what now?! i starred back with a smile and focused on his round eyes, then the crew commanded me to move on, next me looking to bob while he signs my cd, bob looked up with a smile and reached out his hand and i took it and he squeezed mine, i felt his broad fingers touched mine (kinda rough, i believe due to drum playing which is so cool!remember that's one of my frustrations in life..) then end of story, goodbye, till next time!

so that was it?!

maybe i just expected too much of what just might have happened or maybe everything is too plain and ordinary that hey is this what i used to read from other moffatian in a mag about their experienced with the boys and now i can say "definitely i can relate first hand"?

whatever it may be, i realized that within that 6 years of eagerly wishing to be with them, my preferences has been changed as well. the momentum, the expectations, the music that is keeping me alive is continuously changing, well a proof that change is the only constant in this world. even with the fact that i will and always like them whatever path they take in this corporate world, (because they are and have been my inspirations) we are all just ordinary persons who happend to have different priorities, roles or missions in this life. yes we must exceed to what is expected of us to please others and to say that we succeed.at the end of the day, at the end of it all, we are all SAME SAME!:)

No comments: