Monday, March 21, 2005

hiyee blog..its been so long since i last poured out my heartaches and joys on you..well i guess this is the perfect time to do it..but i won't be so much into detal now..need to do a lot of things...maybe some parts will just be continued during my lunch break..:)

you know that smiley doesn't fit here in my blog for this situation i will be sharing with you...first of all, let's just start with something to smile about..let's reminisce :) so that not all will be a bore to all of you who will be reading this...here goes...

last feb.19?..hehe, i'm not that sure any more with the date,but we had our 1st team building at puerto galera, oriental mindoro.it was fun,memorable,fine! romantic if you're with your significant other..unfortunate for me..hehe..adventurous when i first experience how to snorkle..wow,God!thanks for these wonderful creations of yours..corals,school of fishes,the sunrise and the sunset,sand,waves,moonlight..hehe..great feeling!:) ..ok,that's it...:p

next in line are the disappointments i've experienced. well, after this conversation i know i will be fine..:)

...when one of my teammates was let say in a good manner, asked to leave the premises permanently..that's it! we are not that close but in a way he showed kindness to me..when i admit sometimes i am a little bit cranky to him :p well any way,there are lots of ways to communicate and keep in touch with each other still, right?!:)

and i guess the ultimate frustration i have now (whatta line!) is the sudden cancellation of my just-about-to-start, hopefully, drum lessons with stonefree's drummer..tada!..relly mangubat..:'( ..damn, i am really sorry relly..(if u could only read this)..excitement was all over my body when you replied to my email thru a text message..i know you felt how much interested i am to the sessions you will be conducting, indeed i looked forward to it ... it doesn't matter how far your location is,even sunday is one of my rest day,i believe it would be a blast spending it with you learning the thing i always dreamed of doing and knowing..it doesn't matter if i am a girl so what?! the hell with that reason in this age and time...i understand that it could take some parts of my time into spending instead with my family but man, that's not forever just 14 sessions will do...it doesn't matter if i am not going to have my own band..what matter is the knowledge,fun and aquaintance with my other "classmates" who will be joining the sessions..just jamming with each other learning together as you said over the phone...

but i guess this is not the right time for me to experience this...with all these people and situation that hinders me to do it...well, i just want to make it happen because this kind of chances comes only once, you might open lessons like this in the future but may be the fun and excitement won't be the same as the one before it,you know what i meant right...i just want to grab this opportunity right now that its in front of me..but i guess i can not any more now we've settled it, i apologized and thank you for your patience :)
nice knowing you to...:) (oops, i'll continue it later...)

No comments: