Friday, February 06, 2004

What would you do if every time you fell in love
you had to say good-bye?


What would you do if every time you wanted someone
they would never be there?



What would you do, if your best friend died
tomorrow and you never got to
tell them how you felt?



What would you do if you
*loved someone more than ever and you
couldn't have them?* .. =/


Some people live, and some people die
and some people dream and pray and hope and wish and love


But I want to tell you
I love you, and you are a true friend.



If I died tomorrow
you would be in my heart.


Would I be in yours? ?
*Of all the friends I've ever met,*You're the one I won't forget.*And if I die**Before you do**I'll go to heaven**And wait for you**I'll give the angels**Back their wings**And risk the loss**Of everything**Just to prove**my friendship is true**im thankful to have a friend like
you*


......ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... Ü

No comments: